Some persons encounter some challenges when trying to submit their registration details on a website, e.g. seemyproducts.com.
This challenge is only experienced by few mobile device users. If you are among those who have experienced such challenge, then, this post is exclusively made for you.
Have you wondered why sites like JAMB, N-POWER, FRSC, etc. warns people against using mobile devices in applying for their offers?
This is because mobile phones sometimes, finds it difficult to understand some web codes, which are easily read by PC’s (Personal computers). By this, it poses some frustrating challenges to the user.
However, to enable mobile device users to participate seamlessly in our free offer, we have compressed most of our codes to allow your phone register you.
Therefore once you encounter this challenge, try the following
- Make sure you are in a place where your network is of good status before you register. You can wait till night when network gets better.
- Make sure you don’t make a mistake in filling in your number and email
- Make sure you don’t leave any form space marked (*) before submitting
- Try the registration in a Chrome mobile browser, Chrome renders site codes better than opera and others
- When your request fails to submit after you have tried the options above, don’t worry, there is way out.
- Do this below.
- Leave the failed page open, don’t close it, and then open a new tab. On the new tab, follow the registration process again till you get to the point of filling the form again.
- Now copy your details from the failed form page and paste in the new from page.
- If you can do that fast and submit. It will definitely, go through.
- Sometimes, it’s the long time we spend trying to fill the form that actually disconnects your browser from the site. So if you can copy, paste and submit on time. There is a 90% chances of succeeding
- But if none of the listed options works, then use a PC (LAPTOP/DESKTOP) or call 08138240028
We look forward to receiving your request soon.