The aim of every advertiser is to reach out to people out there, introduce them to your product, convince them about it and ultimately make sales.
But as easy as it may appear, some advertisers know that it is easier said than done. Advertisement can become a frustrating venture if the advertiser do not understand all its rudiments.
In view of you making more sales through your adverts, we compiled this.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT AD
For any advertisement to be effective, the ad itself should be close to perfect. Ads are basically in these forms IMAGE, TEXT, IMAGE + TEXT and VIDEO. For each of these to have a high conversion rate, it must possess the following qualities
- Make it simple: People are not interested in the many information contained. Just a few is enough
- Should catch reader’s attention: though you make it simple, yet the little information contained should be able to draw and keep people’s attention. Use catchy colors and text to achieve this.
- It should have high memorizing value: People may not patronize you the first day they see your ad. But if they can remember that ad the next time they see it, you are sub-consciously making them your customers. They will always remember you once they have the need for your product.
- Be suggestive. People wants what will solve their problems, let your advert be suggest to proffer solutions to these challenges.
- Should be educative: Let your advertisement be educative, people will want to know more, the more they want to know, the more they are getting closer to be your customer.
- Should be REAL! : Making people get involved in something that is fake will affect you more than it will help you. Let your ad promises be true. If your first ad is fake, People will never near your second ad even if it is True and real.
The moment your advertisement catches people attention, the next thing that comes to their mind is how authentic your product is. Some may want to google it. People will believe more in any business if that business could be found online (not just Facebook page). You can make your product available online here. Its absolutely free
CHOOSE THE RIGHT AUDIENCE:
Your AD audience are the ones who see your AD. Knowing the right place to place your ad can significantly improve your ad conversion rate. You will not want to view a sport ad in a Fashion group.
EXERCISE SOME PATIENCE:
Advertisement is not a TOUCH AND FOLLOW balm. It takes time to convince people about something. Therefore, you need to consistently remind people of what you do. The more you remind them, the more you gain your place in their sub consciousness. Tomorrow, when they are in need of a product related to yours they will quickly remember you. They can even suggest you to friends who may eventually patronize you.
We hope these few tips will help you in launching a better advertisement and of course make better sales
For questions and help concerning making good sales through advertisement, contact the writer via 08138240028 or Watsapp https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=+2348138240028.
We will be glad to help.